31 March 2008

MOTIVATION

This is something I have a hard time with. It's very hard for me to even get out of bed on most days. Every day I tell myself, "ok this is what you are going to do today". And you know what I never do. Unless I must, like no clean clothes: do the laundry, can't afford to eat out: cook food.

You want to hear something funny. I eat McDonald's. Yes I know it's bad but, I can't help my self. So here's the funny part. I rarely buy processed foods at the grocery store. You will never see "Lean Cuisine", "Hot Pockets" or any other types of these things in my refrigerator. Nope. I like to feel like I'm doing something good for myself when I cook for me. When I go out though It's party time.

1 comment:

Kiandra said...

i love your banner...did you make it? i (use to) love mc donalds...if i could still eat it...i'd probably still be chowing down at the golden arches...enjoy some fries for me!