02 March 2010

Down the Rabbit Hole>>>>Depressing: Read at your own risk

So, I have to move again. I have to go through my things to edit(throw away) about 30% of my belongings. I have to decide what is worth keeping. This means that a certain percentage of the things I've acquired over the past 4 years were a waste of money.



I must become a disciplined person. No longer will I be able to eat out all the time(I'm talking take out mostly here) there by making cooking a priority and a must.
Damn, damn, damn..........I don't want to do that shit! I will have to save money. Yes, you heard me. In this day and age I am still not saving any money. The bank closed my savings account because it was negative. Due to fees not over drafts, I know what you are thinking. Where it all goes, I have no idea.

I must put my fat ass on a diet exercise regimen. I know how to diet while getting the proper nutrients and how to exercise. If you need a little help I can probably help you.

I must must must stop being an absolute slob. None of you know what I am talking about and it's going to stay that way. I am on my way to being "one of those people" you hear about on realty shows and the news. Please do not say anything about it. Please.

Here is the rub so to speak. I do not feel like doing any of this shit. I would rather live on the street than move again. I don't feel like going to the gym. I just don't want to do anything. Not because I feel worthless. I just feel that I'm not worth a whole lot. I'm in the back of the store on final mark down about to be black tagged and shipped to TJ Maxx where I will eventually make it to final mark down and then finally the Goodwill or Salvation Army.

1 comment:

magdaayuk said...

Don't ever think you're not worth it! You're on this earth for a reason. the sun is always out, sometimes, it's just hidden by clouds. working out and seeing results will kick that depression to the curb. trust me;)