05 August 2008

Status Update

There are projects that need to be completed. There are also projects that need to be began. The trick for me is to find the balance. Unfortunately the time will not be now. I have 2 totes to complete and 3 cosmetic cases to start. I am only being paid $20.00 a piece for the 3 of them.

I started a new project without finishing the last 2 I started. I kinda like this one. I don't think I will do a lot of embellishing on this one though.

I'm so tired. I feel like a child who needs guidance. I made a Bechamel sauce today. I have a friend at work from India who has never had Mac & Cheese. I wish I would cook more, create more, be more. But, I just don't feel like it.

I went to the farmer's market on saturday and forgot my camera.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know just how you feel- I get stuck in a rut as well- I'm trying to MAKE myself be creative, and guess what? doesn't work when you force it- just enjoy the fallow time- It'll be back to ideas coming faster than your fingers can handle soon