09 June 2009

The Going Ons of the Obamas

These are some pictures from the Official White House Photostream on flickr. In case you did not know you can use these pictures within certain guidelines which are posted under each photo on flickr.

Is it me or do they really look like children. Though I do suppose that the view of the pyramids as you descend into Cairo is breath taking. Even for the President.

"Students at Cairo University listen to President Barack Obama during his speech there on June 4, 2009. In his speech, President Obama called for a 'new beginning between the United States and Muslims', declaring that 'this cycle of suspicion and discord must end'. (Official White House Photo by Pete Souza)" (The Official White House Photo Stream on Flickr caption)

Now check out home girl's head wrap. I will definitely be copying this.

I just love little Sasha. This was taken at Notre Dame. You know they were given privilege to areas you & I wouldn't. This is a beautiful picture btw.



I have never been to The Centre Pompidou. However, these pictures make me want to go for a visit.

I think the following pic is adorable. Some people are in an uproar. I think that's their issue. The son of a White House staff member wanted to touch the President's hair to see if it felt like his.

1 comment:

Joe said...

Thanks for coming over to visit my blog and leaving a comment. I appreciate it. I guess I should have said I was a man LOL. Anyway the pics you have of the Obamas are amazing and I liked your comments too. Don't be a stranger and thanks again...oh and Apricot's post was amazing as well I had to leave a comment.