15 October 2008

ZOOLANDER

Last night I was on the subway platform waiting for the uptown 3 express. The train pulls in I walk towards door and see someone I know. I make sure I get in the same car as his. All the while I'm thinking to myself, "I know this guy from somewhere. Maybe he's a dancer I've seen". So, I'm on the train and it comes to me "Zoolander". He catches me looking his way. I'm sitting about 7-10 feet away. I ask if he was in the movie Derek Zoolander. He mouths back to me, "Yes I was".

My next thoughts were. Damn you are such a nerd. Who recognizes a character from a movie who appears for about 5 minutes. Instead of going out on the weekends I'm watching Zoolander. However I really liked that movie. The other thing is that I never recognize celebrities. If it were a major celebrity I would have been like eeeww. They are only out and about because they want to be sighted.

This man played Mugatu's assistant. He gives Mugatu a frothy latte. Just now I googled him, it took me 10 minutes. I found him. Nathan Lee Graham.



Nathan Lee Graham played the role of "TODD" Mugatu's assistant. Mr. Graham has a website if you are interested. He has been working since Zoolander. Just so you know. I think he's very nice looking. Check out those eyebrows.

No comments: