05 June 2008

In the Works

I thought it would be nice to post some pics of what I've been working on.

Two tote bags. The turquoise one is going to be large. Both sides will be embroidered but, I've only posted one side. The top image is a detail shot.




This black and pink one is the first one I started. It has appliqued flowers in addition to the embroidery. I'm thinking of doing a tutorial because I think this is a cool thing to do. It also adds more body to a bag made with quilt weight fabric.


I filled in one of the flowers completely with embroidery stitches. It's my favorite little detail.

3 comments:

Blah Blah Blah said...

Nice...
Do you do quilts? My grandmother used to make quilts...she passed away...I have a quilt she made me when I was 10. I am anciet now...lol

Cathie said...

These are soooooo pretty. I love your style Brandy B. Wine. Can I link to you???

So Glad you are happier today!!
We all have our low yucky days.

jan in nagasaki said...

hello brandy. I saw you over at spirit cloth. I like Jude too.

I really really like these bags and I hope that you do a tutorial. They are really pretty and that flower embroidery is amazing!!!!!!

jan.